Terms & Conditions
Day Ticket Terms and Conditions:
1. Your commitment to us
When you confirm your purchase, you are accepting that these terms and conditions form the basis of any contract between Umberslade Farm Park and yourself.
No contract exists between you and Umberslade Farm Park for the sale of any tickets until we have received and accepted your order and received payment in full. Once cleared funds are received, there is a binding contract between us.
The description and price of tickets you order will be shown on the Umberslade Farm Park website at the time you place your order. Prices are in UK Sterling and inclusive of any applicable taxes. There are no surcharges and once you have paid, we will not increase the price of your tickets.
Prices displayed on the website are subject to change without notice. We accept most major credit and debit cards in partnership with our payment gateway.
3. Online Security
To ensure that your online shopping experience is secure, your credit/debit card details will be encrypted on a secure server to minimise the possibility of someone being able to read them as they are sent over the Internet.
4. Limitation of Liability
Umberslade Farm Park total liability for in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty), misrepresentation, restitution or otherwise, arising in connection with the performance or contemplated performance of this agreement shall be limited to the price paid for the goods.
The limitation of any exclusion from liability contained in these conditions shall be subject to the provisions of second 2(1) of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977.
Umberslade Farm Park will not be liable in any amount of failure to perform any obligation under this agreement if such failure is caused by the occurrence of any unseen event beyond its reasonable control including without limitation Internet and Communication outages, fire, flood, war or act of God.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
6. Online Ticket Terms and Conditions of uses
1. Tickets purchased online may not be used in conjunction with any special offer, promotion or vouchers.
2. Online tickets cannot be used in relation to any Umberslade Farm Park group booking, birthday party or events
3. Following the purchase of your DigiTicket no refunds can be given, and you are not able to cancel your tickets or resell them.
4. Any discounts or offers online are available for limited quantities and periods only and shall not be available on bookings made in person.
5. Entry is only permissible when the Umberslade Farm Park DigiTicket is printed out or the Booking Reference Number is given.
6. All persons covered by the Umberslade Farm Park DigiTicket must enter the attraction at the same time.
7. Tickets purchased online are only valid for the date range for which they were purchased. Should they be used on dates other than that for which they were purchased, Umberslade Farm Park reserve the right to refuse entry. Where entry is sought on a different date; if the DigiTicket purchase price is higher than the on the day admission charge no refund will be given. If the DigiTicket purchase price is of a lower value than the on the day admission charge, then the additional cost to meet the on the day admission charge will have to be paid. On the day prices exclude any current on the day offers/discounts.
8. If Senior Citizen or Disabled tickets are purchased online, Umberslade Farm Park reserve the right to ask for proof of status
9. No Umberslade Farm Park DigiTicket may be resold.
10. If the Umberslade Farm Park Digiticket/Booking Reference Number is scanned and shows that it has already been redeemed then entry will be refused.
11. Any queries should be put in writing to the Office Manager, Umberslade Farm Park, Butts Lane, Tanworth in Arden, B94 5AE
Membership Terms and Conditions:
1. By purchasing a Umberslade Farm Park Membership you agree to all the terms and conditions of use.
2. By taking out Membership and paying monthly you are committing to make a minimum of 12 monthly consecutive payments.
3. A Membership card will be issued per membership showing the name and details of membership. Membership cards must be presented for guaranteed entry. Replacement cards will result in a £7 administration fee. All membership cards remain the property of Umberslade Farm Park and can be withdrawn and access denied in the event of fraud, misuse or misconduct. The management reserve the right to refuse entry for any reason.
4. All correspondence, cards and mailings will only be sent to the lead adult name and address given on the application.
5. When applying for an individual Child Membership, an adults name and address must be supplied for all correspondence.
6. Visitors under 16 years of age must be accompanied by an individual 18 years of age or over
7. Child membership is required from 2nd Birthday. Should/when a child turns 2 during your Membership year please inform admission staff, or contact the farm office so we can discuss adding the child onto your membership or run alongside at a pro-rata rate until renewal. Children aged 2 not on a membership will incur a day rate fee at admissions and proof of age may be requested at anytime.
8. Events subject to change without notice and no refunds are given should Umberslade Farm Park close due to circumstances beyond its control.
9. Membership cannot be used in conjunction with any promotional offer, voucher, school visit, birthday party or seasonal event.